Just because your man slips on the tux doesn’t mean he is ready to wait at the end of the aisle! While men look totally breathtaking in tuxedos, the wrong fit or missing out on minor but important details can undermine the elegance of the attire. No need to fret, we have got you covered. Here is a list of do’s and don’ts to familiarize you with the tuxedo-wearing etiquette of a groom. Keep it handy while scouring tuxedo shops!
1. Finding a fit that flatters your body type is where you should start with. In a man’s suit, fit counts above almost everything else. A jacket that is too tight sleeves longer than they should be or too much trouser are ingredients to ruin a thousand-dollar look.
2. While you will never go wrong with the classic black, you may think about going blue. If you have fairer skin and hair, midnight colors will beautifully complement your complexion.
3. When it comes to shirt, white is always the best choice. You don’t need to think twice about this one, just pick a nicely fitted white shirt.
4. Cufflinks are a great way to accessorize your Jim’s Formal Wear tuxedos. You may choose funky ones that reflect your personality or keep it clean and simple with a nice set of black and silver.
1. Avoid picking out glossy shoes. Matte styles look richer and chicer when the ensemble is finally put on.
2. Funky cufflinks are a yes as they add uniqueness to your attire but don’t over accessorize. Looking elegant is the catch here!
3. Never wear a belt with your tux. It doesn’t look good at all.
4. Long ties are okay but if you are aiming for the ultimate formal look, don’t be sacred to swap it with a bow tie. This is one style that will endure the test of time.
Bridal & Veil is your one-stop tuxedo shop. You will find an assortment of dashing styles and designs with us. Choose from our selection of debonair formal wear for men to look and feel the best version of yourself.