Cleaning and preserving your wedding dress is of massive importance. Why? Here are a few reasons that make the service an investment rather than an unwanted expense:
- Prevention of irreversible future fabric damage apart from getting all stains and spills cleaned.
- To give your dress a safe place to be stored without risking yellowing fabric or stretch.
- When preserved, you can make the most of your wedding dress by giving your children the opportunity to honor you by wearing it again on their own wedding.
- To create a “living memory” of your wedding day that you can share with the future generations.
- To gain an opportunity to loan your dress to a friend, family member, or a bride in need.
- Opting for professional cleaning and preservation will enhance the value of your wedding dress if you ever decide upon selling it.
Having said that, if ready to take the much-required service, give us, at Bridal & Veil, a call at (619) 295-0820 or visit www.brideamerica.com/contact-us.html
We will be happy to be a part of your precious wedding memories!